LOCATION: a one minute walk from Yonge St. and five minutes from the subway.
LOCATION: facing south east, directly overlooking an expansive ravine.
LOCATION: A quite cul-de-sac street with no through traffic.
Thoughtfully, Tastefully And Thoroughly Renovated, 20 Glengrove Avenue East Offers A Rare Combination Of A Fully Modernized Yet Traditional Style Toronto Home...In The Perfect Urban Background...Fronting On Landscapes That Put You In Mind Of The Countryside. Truly The Best Of Both Worlds!
This Beautiful Home Offers A Superior Combination Of High Quality Amenities And The Complete Worry Free Convenience Of Being Able To Just Move In, Sit Down And Relax. On Moving Day You'll Be Wondering Where Your Glass Of Wine Is...Not Your Contractor. It Also Affords Ideal Proximity To Superior Schools, Parks, Playgrounds, Private Clubs, High-End Shopping And Fine Dining…And Is A Short Walk From Toronto’s Excellent Subway System. Only 20 Minutes From The City’s Downtown Core And 25 Minutes From The Airport, It Is An Ideal Urban Family Setting.
Functional, funky and fully equipped, this brilliant kitchen offers tremendous cupboard and workspace and the perfect combination of high-end appliances featuring a beautiful Bertazzoni five burner gas range, stainless steel range hood, a Bosch dishwasher, LG stainless steel fridge and Bosch microwave. With beautiful Italian custom cabinetry, marble countertops and glass tile backsplash this exceptional kitchen is truly a gourmet's delight.
Spacious and serene this superb master bedroom suite has it all. It features high ceilings, a south facing window, walk-in closet, separate makeup area and a large four-piece ensuite with a glass and marble walk-in shower and two sink vanity.
Comfort Systems: Gas Hot Water Heating
Parking: One Car Detached Garage Plus Additional Parking Space
Security System: Monitoring Extra
Inclusions: Bartazzoni gas range, Bosch dishwasher, LG fridge, Bosch microwave, all window coverings, Whirlpool stackable washer and dryer.
Exclusions: Speak with agent re: decorative light fixtures to be excluded
Lot Size: 37.5 ft x 95 ft
20 Glengrove Avenue East: Renovations/Upgrades
1. Main and 2nd floor house completely painted
2. Basement, deck, fence and gate re-painted.
3. All original wood floors sanded and urethaned
4. All stairs replaced with new wood frames and solid oak treads and new custom wrought iron railings
5. New solid wood doors throughout including closets, new frames, new hardware
6. New Madawaska solid wood front door and hardware,
7. New garage entry door and frame
8. New solid wood baseboards (except for 2 front rooms on 2nd floor)
9. Closet in front bedroom changed to linen closet
10. New kitchen moulding installed, new door frames created for living, dining and breakfast room entrance, installation of door hardware and locks
11. Electrical: All electrical redone all pot lights in house replaced, new lighting fixtures throughout, new junction boxes installed for all lighting, new outlets installed, hard wired doorbell front door and side door, new hard wired smoke detectors, lights installed in all closets, new telephone cable installed.
12. New security system installed throughout house (monitoring extra)
13. Landscape lighting installed (lamp posts in front of house, new lights on sides of house, new light on garage
14. New roof shingles installed on main house and garage
15. Radiators: Granite table tops installed, solid oak custom flooring covers
16. Hunter Douglas Silhouette window coverings installed throughout, new drapes with hardware installed in TV room on 2nd floor
17. Gas Connection: Connection repaired and new pipe installed
1. New marble shower tiles sides and bottom
2. New shower liner
2. New high end European fixtures throughout
4. Wood mouldings installed on vanity
1. New vanity and marble backsplash installed,
2. New tiling installed in tub, shower and floor
3. New high end European fixtures and handheld shower, Rain shower head
4.New glass enclosure
1. New toilet,
2. New European faucet in sink
2. New flooring, baseboard, wood trim
3. Prepped area for shower installation (walls and plumbing)
1. All new custom Italian cabinetry with Italian hardware,
2. All new upgraded appliances,
3. Marble installed on sides of counter near dishwasher
4. New marble backsplash
5. New plumbing connections under sink
1. Granite Wall installed
2. New toilet, and European fixtures in powder room
3. Slate flooring section installed
1. Gutted throughout including ceiling
2. Installed waterproofing with weeping tile and sump pump,
3. New framing, wall membranes for waterproofing and mould control,
3. Floor to ceiling insulation, new drywall, new sub floor with waterproof membrane,
4. New solid wood oak flooring and slate flooring in bathroom,
5. Radiant heat redirected to warm bathroom floor,
6. All new doors and hardware, all new electrical fixtures and pot lights,
7. New plumbing, new laundry room space created with new top load washer and dryer,
8. Plumbing pipes re-done for laundry, new venting ductwork for laundry,
9. Water meter installed, new main water shut off installed,
10.New stairs with solid oak treads, new solid wood baseboard, new door frames, new window frames, new doorway for crawl space, decorative wood trim,
11.Entire basement painted
1. New front flagstone stairs installed,
2. Custom wrought iron railings,
3. Interlocking brick sidewalk installed,
4. Brick walls installed for front flower beds,
5. New sod, all new plants in beds, all new pea stone installed for front parking pad,
6. New stone edging for ravine parking pad and new gravel
7. Trees in back cut cut, new sod and new plants
The KEVIN CRIGGER Team